With Smart Line, you can access your accounts for balances, checking or loan inquiries, retrieve your account history, and even apply for a loan (say loan application or press 6). You'll also be able to make financial transactions and inquire about dividends or interest.
To enroll for this FREE service, contact Member Services at (713) 850-1600 or (800) 392-5084.
To Access Smart Line:
- Dial (713) 850-1254 or (800) 537-7133 using a touch tone phone.
- Dial '1' for English or '2' for Spanish.
- Listen to the menu options and select the appropriate sub-menu based on your needs.
- Enter your account number followed by the # sign.
- Enter your Smart Line authorization code (PIN) followed by the # sign.
- Listen to the menu options and select the appropriate sub-menu to make transactions in SmartLine.
- Remember the Smart Line authorization code you selected. For your confidentiality, Smart Financial does not keep a record.
- All amounts are entered without a decimal. For example, $25.00 will be entered as '2' '5' '0' '0' followed by the # sign.
- Press * to hear your choices again.
- Press # to return to the previous menu.
- Simply hang up to end the session.