The Smart Financial Mobile App allows you to safely and securely access your account, no matter where you are. Check your balance, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money between your accounts, receive alerts to your phone when payments are due, plus more convenient features! To get started, all you need is Account Access and our iPhone® or Android™ app.
Like having a branch anytime, anywhere!
Online Banking Features Include:
- Alerts and Notices - options by account, transaction type, amount, and more
- Transfers - to your accounts at other Financial Institutions
- Budget and Savings Goal Tools - track and categorize transactions
- Bill Pay - updated look and features
Transfer money safely and securely between Smart Financial accounts or to your accounts at other financial institutions. Make transfers immediately or schedule transfers for later – it does not get any easier!
Online Bill Pay
Send payments to virtually anyone or any company in the U.S. with Smart Financial Online Bill Pay.
- Pay bills quickly and conveniently – no need to buy stamps or write checks
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Track expenses with payment history
Quicken and QuickBooks
- Manual connection method
- Retrieve the maximum transactional history available for each account within online banking
- On demand updates for account balances
- Ability to select specific accounts for access
For more information about Quicken or QuickBooks:
- Quicken Support Number: 1-888-311-7276
- Quicken Product Online Support: https://www.quicken.com/support
- QuickBooks Support Number: 1-800-450-8475
- QuickBooks Online Support: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-and-support/
Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. You are responsible for separately purchasing Quicken or QuickBoooks, and Smart Financial makes no warranties nor accepts any liability for your use of the Quicken or QuickBooks software.