Use the MobiMoney App to give your Smart Debit MasterCard an extra layer of protection from fraud or unauthorized transactions.
With MobiMoney, you will be able to:
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Receive instant card transaction alerts
- Limit card usage based on location, transaction type and amount
- Set merchant preferences
MobiMoney also gives you convenient features:
- View debit card transaction history
- Transfer funds (accounts linked to your debit card only)
- Add, Receive and Manage alerts for multiple debit cards issued to the primary cardholder
Download the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and register your Smart Debit MasterCard today!
Registration for New Users:
- Choose the “New User? Register Here” button on the MobiMoney app
- Type your 16-digit card number
- Enter your address, your three digit code on the back of your card, and card expiration date
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN
- Configure the settings based on your preferences
To learn how Smart Financial Cardholder Services help protect your account and do more, please click here.
To learn more about Debit Card and ATM Security, please click here.
- What is MobiMoney?
- How do cardholders enroll?
- When the cardholder signs up on the MobiMoney app, does it start immediately or is there an overnight process before it starts working?
- How does the Cardholder set controls and alerts?
- For recent transactions, how many can be displayed? How far back does it go
- If I have two cards registered can I transfer funds from Card 1 to Card 2?
- I received a push notification but donít know why?
- What is the difference between Card On/Off and other transaction sub-controls?
- Where is the menu on an Android Device?