Smart Bill Pay
Smart Bill Pay will has a new look and feel. Our member-owners will continue to access Smart Bill Pay in the same way as always, using our online banking system, Virtual Branch, or via our Smart Mobile App.
If you have any questions regarding this information you may visit one of our convenient branch locations or call our Member Services team at 713-850-1600 for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an eBill?
- eBills are electronic versions of paper bills. An eBill arrives from a biller into your Smart Bill Pay account service the same way a paper bill arrives from a biller into your mailbox. Smart Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills as well as account balances and transactions in one convenient place.
2. How do I set up eBills?
- To get started, please locate the payee you would like to begin receiving eBills online.
- Choose the payee from the list of payees, if eBill is available for the payee, a "Set up eBill" or "Sign up now" will be available.
- Enter the necessary eBill information then save your changes. You will see a confirmation page detailing all the changes you made after saving.
3. Will I able to see past payment history?
- Smart Bill Payment activity history will reflect at least 12 months back.
4. Will I have access to check the status of previous payments, see copies of checks?
- Check images for past bill payments will not be available on the new system.
- You may contact member services at 713-850-1600 for assistance regarding bill payment check copies.
Ask Smart Financial
Give us a call
Or toll-free at: